Your devices are protected from attack and you can trust and control them
- Firmware Protection
The privacy of your data is protected from your devices to the cloud
You have control over who has access to your data, your products & features
- Device Policies
- Data Policies
- Feature Authorization
Your IoT ecosystem is robust, smart and secure for the long term
- Local Decision
- Secure Processing
KudeIski IoT Security Platform
Protecting your IoT investments, securing the sustainability of your business
The success of your digital transformation depends on your ability to protect your devices and the valuable data they generate.
- Pre-integrated, end-to-end solution
- A variety of tailored hardware and software-based security clients
- Makes IoT security easy to embrace
- Creates a long-term bond of trust between you and your devices
End-to-End Device & Data Protection
The Kudelski IoT Security Platform uses battle-tested technologies to protect every aspect of your connected business. Our Security Client and Server work together to enable:
- Secure device personalization & provisioning
- Key management
- Cryptographic engines
- Secure execution environment
- Secure communications
- Device hardware security design
- Multiple roots of trust for tailored device reach
- Back-end security architecture
- Identity and authenticity
- Security for software lifecycle management
- Access & policies management
- Feature authorization management
- Local decision making
- Secure commands
- Activation / deactivation / revocation
- Security analytics
- … at rest and in motion
- Access & policy management
- Secure processing
- Operational Web-based UI
- Integration with your IoT Business platform
- Platform APIs to 3rd parties (connectivity, security monitoring, etc.)
KudeIski IoT Security Client
To make it easy for you to integrate robust IoT security into as many devices as possible, we give you a variety of different form factors, all managed by a single backend.
- Each client is tailored to the capabilities of your devices and the value of your data
- Hardware- or software-based roots of trust
- Seamless management of all different device types
IoT Security Platform USPs
Management of evolving threats through active countermeasures
A simple, scalable platform for securing and managing millions of devices
Security remains robust even when devices aren’t connected
Modular offer that gives you scalable access to the features you need
Peace of mind from working with a world leader in digital security
Security clients tailored to device capabilities and the value they provide
Managed Security Services
Managing the ongoing security of your connected business is a complex task. You can rely on our IoT Cyber Fusion Center to guarantee the long-term integrity and availability of your IoT devices and their data.
- We monitor and analyze the security data from your devices using machine learning and other big data tools
- We give you a global view of your devices and of the network as a whole.
- Our expert security analysts detect potential threats and provide quick prevention and response services
- Should you wish, you can even outsource the day-to-day operation of the IoT Security Platform to us.
About the Kudelski Group
The Kudelski Group is a global leader in digital security and convergent media solutions for the delivery of digital and interactive content. Its technologies are used in a wide range of services and applications requiring access control and rights management. Its four main activity sectors include:
- Integrated Digital Television
- Cybersecurity Solutions
- Public Access Solutions
- IoT Security Solutions
30 Years of Securing our Clients’ Devices, Data and Business
$100 B client revenues enabled annually
400+ M devices secured worldwide
555 clients secured around the world
From Kudelski IoT Blog
The companies will integrate Kudelski’s IoT Security Platform into IDEMIA’s DAKOTA IoT (eUICC) and TSM (Trusted Service Management) solutions. The joint solution provides combined network connectivity management and IoT security in a single eUICC (embedded Universal...
Kudelski Group and Pepper IoT Announce Joint Initiative to Protect Consumer Data on Connected Devices Bought in U.S. Retail
Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland, Phoenix (AZ) and Kansas City (MO), USA –December 4, 2018– The Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S), the world leader in digital security, and Pepper IoT, the Internet of Things platform and service provider, announced today a long-term...
Protecting and securing a facility’s operational technology (OT) has evolved into a task of significant importance for the industrial sector, and this endeavor is no longer a role relegated to a company’s IT department. With modern plants running thousands of devices...
We will be presenting our solution at these upcoming events. Come meet with us!
MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS
Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
25-28 February 2019
Hall 2 Executive Meeting Room 2B12Ex
FREE MWC PASS
We are currently offering 20 free passes to MWC19.
Sign up below and get yours!