- Firmware Protection
- Device Policies
- Data Policies
- Feature Authorization
- Local Decision
- Secure Processing
KudeIski IoT Security Platform
Protecting your IoT investments, securing the sustainability of your business
The success of your digital transformation depends on your ability to protect your devices and the valuable data they generate.
- Pre-integrated, end-to-end solution
- A variety of tailored hardware and software-based security clients
- Makes IoT security easy to embrace
- Creates a long-term bond of trust between you and your devices
End-to-End Device & Data Protection
The Kudelski IoT Security Platform uses battle-tested technologies to protect every aspect of your connected business. Our Security Client and Server work together to enable:
- Secure device personalization & provisioning
- Key management
- Cryptographic engines
- Secure execution environment
- Secure communications
- Device hardware security design
- Multiple roots of trust for tailored device reach
- Back-end security architecture
- Identity and authenticity
- Security for software lifecycle management
- Access & policies management
- Feature authorization management
- Local decision making
- Secure commands
- Activation / deactivation / revocation
- Security analytics
- … at rest and in motion
- Access & policy management
- Secure processing
- Operational Web-based UI
- Integration with your IoT Business platform
- Platform APIs to 3rd parties (connectivity, security monitoring, etc.)
KudeIski IoT Security Client
To make it easy for you to integrate robust IoT security into as many devices as possible, we give you a variety of different form factors, all managed by a single backend.
- Each client is tailored to the capabilities of your devices and the value of your data
- Hardware- or software-based roots of trust
- Seamless management of all different device types
IoT Security Platform USPs
A simple, scalable platform for securing and managing millions of devices
Security remains robust even when devices aren’t connected
Modular offer that gives you scalable access to the features you need
Peace of mind from working with a world leader in digital security
Security clients tailored to device capabilities and the value they provide
Managed Security Services
Managing the ongoing security of your connected business is a complex task. You can rely on our IoT Cyber Fusion Center to guarantee the long-term integrity and availability of your IoT devices and their data.
- We monitor and analyze the security data from your devices using machine learning and other big data tools
- We give you a global view of your devices and of the network as a whole.
- Our expert security analysts detect potential threats and provide quick prevention and response services
- Should you wish, you can even outsource the day-to-day operation of the IoT Security Platform to us.
About the Kudelski Group
The Kudelski Group is a global leader in digital security and convergent media solutions for the delivery of digital and interactive content. Its technologies are used in a wide range of services and applications requiring access control and rights management. Its four main activity sectors include:
- Integrated Digital Television
- Cybersecurity Solutions
- Public Access Solutions
- IoT Security Solutions
30 Years of Securing our Clients’ Devices, Data and Business
From Kudelski IoT Blog
Medisanté and Kudelski Group Sign Agreement to Bring Enterprise-Grade Security to Remote Patient Monitoring
The companies will integrate the Kudelski IoT Security Platform with the Medisanté Medical IoT Platform and Cellular Devices. The partnership enables cost-effective Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) by ensuring privacy, confidentiality and authenticity of device...
Idneo will integrate the Kudelski IoT Security Platform with devices it designs and manufactures for its industrial, medical, and consumer products clients. The partnership supports Idneo’s mission to help their clients connect the physical world with the digital...
The IoT market continues to grow, with investments expected to top $1 trillion by 2020, according to IDC. With the rollout of 5G, Ericsson forecasts that the number of cellular IoT connections is expected to reach 3.5 billion by 2023, and DBS Asian Insights predicts...
We will be presenting our solution at these upcoming events. Come meet with us!
MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS
Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
25-28 February 2019
Hall 2 Executive Meeting Room 2B12Ex
FREE MWC PASS
We are currently offering 20 free passes to MWC19.
Sign up below and get yours!