Kudelski IoT Security Workshops
Our 3-day workshop will equip you to defend your IoT product & ecosystem against attack.
WHY ATTEND THE WORKSHOP?
Learn to protect your products from threats and attacks in three days
Don’t let your IoT product fail due to poor security. Learn how to protect your connected business by first understanding how hackers will try to attack it. You’ll experience these hacks in a hands-on laboratory environment, and then learn how to mitigate them in your own products.
- We train you to assess the primary threats to your IoT projects, ecosystems and devices.
- Learn how to design products to mitigate those threats during the entire lifecycle of your product.
- Get practical experience in executing common attacks – and how to protect against them. Bring your own device if you wish.
We train you to assess the primary threats to your IoT projects, ecosystems and devices.
Learn how to design products to mitigate those threats during the entire lifecycle of the product.
Get practical experience in executing common attacks – and how to protect against them.
REGISTER OR GET MORE INFORMATION
Time and location of the next workshop
Click below to register for the next workshop session or email us here with any questions you might have (or to arrange an in-company session for your team).
In-company options are also available.
The health, safety and comfort of all participants and staff is of paramount importance to us. The workshop will fully respect local regulations and best health practices. Our large training facility will be reserved exclusively for our use and coffee and lunch will be catered. The training room and lounge area are spacious enough to easily allow social distancing, and masks and hand sanitizer will be provided. Should local regulations require the cancellation of the workshop, participants will have the choice of a full refund or payment will be applied as credit for the next workshop of their choice.
IoT Security Workshop Brochure
Download the fact sheet to learn:
- How our workshop will help you to design, prototype and maintain a secure IoT architecture
- The top 5 threats to your IoT ecosystem and how to manage them
- Workshop details and agenda